Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas industry, is looking for a Technical Passports Engineer to work on a 22-months assignment in Paris, FR.
- Take charge of around twenty requisitions until their completion.
- Participate in the verification of certification matrices (bill of material, passport part, strategy implemented by the Vendors)n and others such as: Certification, engineering, inspection documents and, more broadly, any document necessary for verifying certification matrices and then reviewing technical passports; Any correspondence likely to impact the verification of certification matrices and the review of technical passports.
- Ensure that all the technical passports identified in each matrix are issued by the Vendors and accepted by the Client.
- Knowledge of engineering specificities (reading, understanding and analysis of engineering documents).
- Knowledge of the Windows environment.
- Perfect proficiency of the Russian language (mother tongue).
- Knowledge of technical passport review know-how and related standards (if possible).