Airswift has been tasked by a major client in Pau, France to seek a Technical Manager – Onshore Industry / Petrochemicals to join them for a 6-month contract.
Their mission will be to:
• Coordinate all disciplines on the design of the installation,
• Consider the client's expectations, and identify the priorities in agreement with the project manager for the arbitration of inter-discipline coordination subjects,
• Ensure the follow-up and respect of the engineering budget via the discipline leads.
• Industrial onshore project experience essential.
• Basic / detail stage project of around 5000h.
• Knowledge and essential mastery of the engineering process, the content and purpose of typical deliverables, and the information workflow between the different disciplines to ensure fluidity, efficiency and timing.
• Control of the technical and contractual scope and management of additional work.
• Ability to understand and arbitrate technical issues between disciplines to ensure the guideline of the project.
• Very good command of written and spoken English and/or French.
• Mastery of MS Project, Excel.