We are currently recruiting a Technical Maintenance Plan Facilitator to work on the Metro Tunnel Project in Melbourne.
The primary purpose is to deliver Technical Maintenance Plans (TMPs) across all asset groups - including tunnels, track, stations, and substations.
Location- Melbourne CBD
- Deliver TMP suite of documents which includes an overarching plan for associated inspection and service schedules, maintenance procedures, work instructions, and forms relating to assets maintained within the custodianship of Metro Trains.
- Align with contract milestone dates to ensure acceptance of TMPs by Asset owners.
- Facilitate regular stakeholder engagement workshops to ensure all relevant information is captured and worked through in a systematic approach to ensure timely completion
- Consider Service Schedules for all equipment reviewed by TMPs
- Utilise Reliability Centred Maintenance analysis to determine maintenance actions and risk analysis - including Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), Criticality Analysis, Failure Rates, Failure Modes, Life Cycle Modelling, Reliability Block Diagrams.
- Ensure each TMP includes key areas such as inspection, preventive and reactive / corrective maintenance tasks, frequencies, and task prioritisation.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Tertiary education in relevant area
- Experience in Maintenance Task Development
- Experience with Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Experience in development and facilitation of TMPs
- Experience in Rail or other complex infrastructure projects
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.