About the Company:
A well-established Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy with strong capability and presence in Civil & Structural Engineering looking for suitable candidates for their Water Resources department.
Position: Technical Director
About the opportunity
In your role as a Technical Director, your technical skills will be of key importance. You will exercise sound judgment and initiative while undertaking both your leadership responsibilities in the pursuits and delivery of the projects to the clients and undertake the overall technical advisory role. Your performance will be assessed against the following key performance indicators: Leadership, professional relationships, client satisfaction in general, soft skill and hard skill (technical) quality and excellence, quality of the deliverables under your control, innovation, the extent of compliance.
- You will be expected to provide the overall technical and management skills, leading and reviewing the work of others and adding capacity to the technical team while working collaboratively with other members and wider team across multiple disciplines.
- You will be mentoring the less experienced staff, providing inputs to tender bids and marketing to external and internal clients.
- You will be involved in a range of project delivery models across planning design only and design and build based contracts.
Your assertiveness and influencing skills will ensure your working success working with the stakeholders in this high-pressure environment. You will possess the following expertise and experience.
- Possess a minimum of 15 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Relevant degree and/ or postgraduate qualification in a relevant field of study with the Professional Engineer qualification (PEPC’s qualification is an advantage), Registered with the Board of Engineer Malaysia, Membership of a recognized professional institution/ organization.
- Takes on a leadership role within the Sector, ensures appropriate safety risk assessments are completed for project tasks and supports the Head of Section/ Project Leader to deliver against agreed goals, strategies, and KPI’s.
- This individual must be able to articulate a clear direction and have good social, networking and presentation skills
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Apply to this ad to receive confidential advice on this specific role!