TECHNICAL DATA ENGINEER
12-month contract to provide interface data engineering activities responsible for Technical Data collection for Topside modules on a FPSO project in Singapore
- Able to read and understand technical datasheets, vendor documents, Equipment List, Instrument Index, P&ID, Fire and Gas Index, HVAC Index, I/O List, Line List, Cable Schedule, Valve list, Special Piping item Index, Telecom Index, Electrical Field Index (Lighting, power socket etc), any other document List to identify the data required for project technical data template.
- Coordinate with the team ( engineering, vendor, site) to collect the data in the project throughout the project phases (engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, class certification, etc.) until handover to client.
- Identify and record the documents including revisions from which technical data is collected
- Responsible to engage team members on their importance and required contribution to the management of technical data.
- Focal point for technical data coordination between clients and yard team; between their engineering teams or any other external or internal project participants.
- To ensure all data are correctly added as per tagging philosophy and guideline.
- Any other responsibility assigned by management from time to time as the project progresses.
- This position requires understanding of
- Design flow from process to instruments to check where to find required data.
- Copying data from between different formats /file.
- To enter data efficiently in excel by the candidate himself / herself.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in engineering with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Previous project experience on FPSO and/or EPC project in the capacity of Interface Engineer is added advantage. Have experience working with engineering, construction and commissioning team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suit, Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, XML files
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected.