We are looking for a Technical Coordinator of Metal Frames to work within the NFE project on a 6-month renewable role!
- The verification of the conformity of the execution plans of the metal structural works carried out by the companies, in relation to the guide plans.
- The search for and consolidation of comments made by other departments.
- Coordination of Customer and Specialist comments
- Mastery of plan shipments, to the carpenter(s), for detail study (fasteners) and manufacturing
- The verification of the Master Plans issued by the carpenters, in relation to the IFC plans issued by with management of comments via documentary database (VDB)
- The coordination necessary to have the calculation notes of the fasteners, issued by the carpenter(s), by the structural engineers located in France or India, checked.
- The answer, most of the time live, or sometimes after consultation with the Engineers of, to the technical questions of the carpenters (TQ), deviation requests (DVR), Material Approval Request (MAR): orally and / or in writing
- Answer, most of the time live, or sometimes after consultation with the Engineers, to the technical questions of the site (Site query), orally and / or in writing
- Support in the Purchasing Department, in charge of the order from the carpenters
- support, in the Quality / inspection /expediting department, in charge of the quality monitoring of manufacturing and on-site delivery of the metal frame by Delivery Package.
- the coordination, weekly, with the carpenter(s): for supplies, the planning of follow-up of the plans, the schedule of delivery of the deliverables of the carpenters
- coordination of changes
- the coordination and monitoring of the Quantities studied, manufactured, delivered, assembled.
- coordination, with the construction site and the Construction teams, to facilitate the assembly (accompaniment of erection packages)
The confirmed practice in the field of Metal Framing of Oil & Gas:
- by the technical mastery of this discipline,
- by mastering the Know-how of industrial installations such as Pipe racks, process structures, shelters, pipe supports, E&I supports....
- by the knowledge of the sequence of tasks from the studies to the manufacturing, to the assembly on site.
- By mastering the interfaces upstream and downstream,
- The mastery of the documents produced by a carpenter (GAD, CN fasteners, erection drawing / assembly mark list / bolt list...)
The ability to apply project procedures:
- from the point of view of respect for the circulation of documents,
- from the point of view of strict application of procedures for the execution of tasks.
- The ability to work with the standards, rules and study instructions of the project,
- Coordination with other specialties: Piping, Equipment, Electricity, Safety, Environment, Instrumentation, etc.
- The permanent monitoring of the evolutions of the project by distinguishing the modifications in their priorities,
- The permanent verification of the feasibility of the studies in progress with the technical bodies, as well as the realization of comments of their plans,
- Monitoring the consistency between the metal framing plans and those of other disciplines, as well as keeping masters commented "in real time" of all these documents
- Software Knowledge: TEKLA, NAVISWORKS, AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Mastery of Excel and Office 365
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing
- Coordinator competence: Flexible and effective communication; be organized and rigorous