Are you interested in a role where you can use your IT and Finance knowledge to develop systems analysis, develop solutions and project management support for the Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) business? Are you a technical professional with knowledge of ETRM applications? If you are a Business Analyst who enjoys execution work please apply today!
As a member of Enterprise Energy Trading and Risk Management team, this position provides guidance and technical knowledge of the complex ETRM application suite, providing design and review of associated processes, infrastructure, and systems. Applications include: Openlink Endur/Findur, Egistix Oil, Entero and Kyriba. We offer opportunities for growth, a competitive benefits and pension plan, and generous time off.
into the development and implementation of team’s vision, goals, and objectives. This is
accomplished by applying broad and deep business knowledge of the Energy Trading &
Risk Management (ETRM) space.
• Align with the strategy and objectives as laid out by Systems Management and Program
• Participate in the delivery of projects within the team’s projects portfolio to ensure
scope, approach, governance is setup to deliver the intended outcomes and are aligned
to transformation Business and IT drivers.
• Main communication point with identified business clients as required regarding ETRM
systems availability, functionality, and processes.
• Research, analyze and document business requirements and business cases for
developing and/or improving Enterprise ETRM applications.
Computer Science, Business or equivalent.
• 7+ years of progressive experience in IT processes, execution, business management,
and/or project management in the ETRM space.
• This role will be primarily supporting the new Power Marketing busines, so we are specifically looking for physical power commodity experience (North American
power markets preferred).
• Practical experience in theories, principles, and operational practices in the areas of IT,
Commodity Marketing and/or Risk Management. Consideration given for candidates
who have worked as a client in the areas of focus (Energy Trading and/or Risk
• Previous years’ experience in a Business Analyst capacity.
• Proven ability to quickly comprehend business requirements and has provided
comprehensive recommendations that coordinated and influenced the direction and/ or
outcome of the project team and its clients.
• Positive relationship management and consensus building skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Office based.
• 0-15% travel.
• The company provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer
flexibility to our team members. FlexWork offers
eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start
and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from
home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for
each option or combination of options.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability.