Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Technical Consultant (Well data/ WellView) to join their team located in Bakersfield, California, remote work is a possibility.
Will create and validate all subsurface wellbore components into multiple applications for all drilling/workover/permitting requirements.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Collects and maintains RWW cost data and enters job tasks and daily activities into our System of Record.
- Utilizes PowerBI tools to complete data quality checks.
- Ensures logistical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintains technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Processing 200+ individual jobs per month via Wellivew XML
- Conducts data analysis for sub-surface wellbore components and enters into company Applications/SOR.
- Collaborate with cross functional work groups throughout SJV for all Workover, Regulatory and RWW jobs.
- Analyze wellbore component documentation from multiple sources; physical well file, excel tour sheets, online files, etc.
- Reference multiple hand-written rig documents and identify data discrepancies and performs statistical analysis to provide a solution.
- Combine wellbore diagrams, cement details and individual JPEGS for all AOR/UIC/SB4 projects.
- Responsible for tracking all completed workover jobs for SJVBU and ensuring data integrity on individual tour sheets and surveys.
- Responsible for updating wellbore components, attaching tour sheets and submitting WellStar histories for all workover and abandonment jobs within the state requirement of 60-day history submittal. Generate weekly reports to ensure company is within compliance.
- Analyze the state approved workover permits to ensure that completed jobs meet the standards within the permitted requirements
- Maintain daily interactions with our WSR’s and Engineers to ensure data quality.
- Analyze and Audit completed WellView job tables to ensure we are meeting our D&C Global Standards.
- Organize and compile technical material to justify complex abandonment and intercept well data.
- Proficiency in the following internal software applications:
- Field Assist
- Knowledgeable of current regulatory and permitting standards for the state of California.
- Familiar with IT Ticket Systems to order well files, CBL Logs, and request documents in EWF.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.