Airswift is looking for a Technical Assistant to work for an Oil and Gas company in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Provision of Engineering document preparation, document management, technical assistance, administrative and general support to project team.
- Focal point of project’s document management during Project execution until handover to Operation on Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) administration.
- Provide technical support to all disciplines in the project team as may be requested e.g. generating any spreadsheet/database, register any project information, prepare TOR or Engineering dossier for particular workshop, etc.
- Scheduling and organizing the meeting, take minutes of meeting, etc.
- Supporting and maintaining data management and data processing. Manage document filing and retrieval system for reports, correspondences, logs, maps and figures.
- Provide advisory/training to Project team if any difficulty in using EDMS or any other software.
- Process documents in accordance with Company’s procedures and requirements in a timely, efficient and accurate manner. Ensure template of presentation/document/drawing utilize in the project align and update.
- Perform quality check (eg. revision number & description, document title and etc.) and validate authenticity of documents before uploading to EDMS.
- Ensure the correct information is timely distributed to the right people.
- Establish and maintain Master Document Registers in cooperation with Project Management Team, and contractors/vendors.
- Communicate with the Project Management Team and contractors/vendors on agreed milestones and systems on the handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control requirements.
- Support Project Services Manager in any special assignment may have during the execution of project.
• Diploma or above in Secretarial or equivalent (basic degree/diploma, etc).
• Minimum 5 years document control related experience in oil and gas industry.
• Must have hands-on experience in Microsoft Office which includes Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Corel Draw and others.
• Have experience in Engineering or Construction project is preference.