Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for an Administrative Technical Assistant to work on an initial 6-months project in Calgary, AB.
- Perform administrative activities, such as preparing materials, scheduling meetings;
- Coordinating meetings, tracking task progress and milestones, managing and maintaining master data, communication with broader CBU organizations and coordinating activities with departments, groups and leaders
- Provide technical and administrative support for programs supporting CBU transformation and leading performance
- Will work closely with CBU business leaders and subject matter experts allocated to support program development, coordination, content and delivery, primarily within the CBU organization
- At least 5-7+ years of administrative assistant experience in a high-level environment, experience supporting multiples teams simultaneously.
- Must be able to handle a diverse workload and multiple tasks, display high proactivity and initiative and be able to participate in a multifunctional team setting.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access, Visual Basic (VBA), PowerPoint, etc.) and collaboration tools (TEAMS etc.)
- Advanced MS Outlook skills- scheduling meetings, managing multiple calendars, etc.
- Basic SharePoint administration experience, webpage management skills are strongly desired;
- Ability to compile, analyze and summarize information.
- Demonstrated experience in efficiently gathering current and historic data from multiple data sources.
- Willing and able to work from Calgary office or virtual to support teams needs.