We are looking to connect with candidates for Technical Accountant to be located in Perth, WA for joining of our clients major in Oil & Gas and Renewables Industry. This role will be a renewal contract position. Candidates residing in Perth are welcome to apply.
About the Role:
- Provide direct support to Finance integration projects and auditor transition
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and analysis
- Preparation of subsidiary financial statements
- Approx. 5 years exp.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in preparation of statutory financial reports
- Sound understanding of Australian and International Accounting Standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong financial and commercial analytical skills
- Professional qualification (ACA/CPA) or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience as a professional in finance/accounting
- Resources industry (preferably oil & gas) is preferred but not essential
- Experience in US listed entities including exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley reporting desirable
Apply with us now, thank you!