Location: Oslo, Norway (Hybrid)
Contract type: 6-month with possible extension of a year
Experience Required: 3+ years
Time Frame: September – March 2023 (6-month contract, renewable)
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: Tax | Controller | SAP | PIT | WHT | International | ERP | English & Norwegian Speaking
We are a leading, turnkey cable provider working within the Energy Infrastructure, Telecoms, Data and Buildings industries. We work to provide cable solutions across a range of business areas, this includes Offshore Wind, Oil & Gas and Subsea Interconnector projects.
This role will be reporting to the tax manager. The role includes:
· Identifying and implementing improvements of reporting processes, systems and organization
· Is responsible for direct and indirect tax compliance, including Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Withholding tax (WHT), filing and payment for Nexans PEs.
· Is responsible for the timely and effective execution of the tax credit application process i.e., claiming of Norwegian tax credits for PIT paid abroad.
· Is responsible for reconciliations of tax balances relating to international tax, VAT, PIT and WHT
· Supporting calculation and posting of corporate tax for HQ and supports local business projects and operations
· Supports tax audits and tax inspections with local authorities
- Assist in establishing local reporting processes and performing reporting requirements in cooperation with local service providers
- Supporting projects and operations in Norway with tax calculations and tax compliancy involving extensive communication within the company
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Tax or similar
· 3+ years relevant experience
· International Tax experience
· Excellent professional language skills. Be able to communicate well both in Norwegian and English
· Experience using SAP or ERP tools
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.