Our client, a major Chemical company is seeking a TAR Office System Specialist to work a 5-month contract in Joffre, AB. The schedule during pre-work - M-F 8-hour days, and during execution - M-Sat 10-hour days.
This person will sit on-site. Steel Toed Boots/Shoes; Gloves; Hard Hat; Nomex Coveralls; Safety Glasses required.
- Create, maintain, and update documents on internal network drives and SharePoint
- Carries out meeting scheduling/preparation/support (eg. Agendas, decision and action documentation) and makes logistical arrangements
- Updates TA dash boards in share point
- IT onboarding of contractor staff and new TA staff
- Maintains action and decision logs for T/A, planning and core teams
- Organize and make all logistical arrangements for large turnaround related engagements
- Creates and formats reports and correspondence to meet defined business needs
- May develop and deliver basic presentations to internal audiences
- Helps others apply Turnaround procedures and Responsible Care programs applicable to their area of work
- Facilitate the logistics of office moves
- Anticipates tasks and creates decision points to ensure team objectives are met.
- Uses applicable communication tools and techniques to ensure all staff are aware of deadlines
- Maintains online and hardcopy records, libraries of information as per established procedures and according to quality control guidelines
- Provides information and guidance to assist others in utilizing existing systems, processes and programs applicable to their area of work
- Provides input for Turnaround administrative system improvements
- Formats the content of presentations based on guidance and information provided
- Identifies and recommends cost savings opportunities
- Orders, receives and maintains office and applicable operating supplies using established procurement processes
- Recognizes when issues are sensitive and/or urgent and initiates appropriate prioritization
- Minimum Grade 12 education plus 7+ years combination of applicable post-secondary education and related experience.
- Expert computer skills are required.