Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients whose core business is to design, engineer, construct, install, lease, and operate Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) systems, seek a Tank & Topsides Cleaning Supervisor.
The Tank & Topsides Cleaning Supervisor, reports to the Yard Manager and will oversee the YARD scope of work. Responsibility covers, but also includes without limitation the following:
• Responsible for timely completion of the Tank and Process Topsides Cleaning activities,
• Monitoring progress, quality and advising of problems and remedial action proposals,
• Direct the Construction activities, monitor effective and efficient execution of Cleaning works (including NORM removal) by the YARD and its Subcontractor,
• Verification of all working practices and work areas are maintained to a high safety standard’
• Provide review and approval input into YARD and Subcontractor Specifications and Procedures,
• Provide assistance and clarification to YARD on cleaning issues, NORM removal
• Monitoring that NORM and other waste are disposed of in line with applicable Norwegian and UK regulations.
• Liaises with the HSE coordinator for HSE compliance at the YARD,
• Provision of Construction information (Quality Control, progress, concerns, etc.) to the Yard Manager for inclusion in the site weekly report,
• Participation in Safety workaround’s and inspections,
• YARD’s day to day focal point for all interfaces relevant to the scope