The objective of this role is to create a strong Pipeline of Future Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialists in our Client organisation. This role will support the surge of recruitment in 2022 and this is to supplement the growth within the Talent Acquisition Department.
Collaborate closely with Talent Acquisition Lead and Hiring Managers to deliver the critical phases of the selection process: understand the needs, find and identify potential candidates through proactive recruiting strategies, share the final decision to candidates.
- Define the candidates’ personas and identify the right places to reach out to them;
- Manage and grow pipelines for recurrent and unique roles through different channels;
- Generate interest on the market for unique and recurrent roles by using effectively internal and external sources of recruitment (marketing & communication initiatives, networks, etc.);
- Engage suppliers/agencies on profile submissions and provide visibility on their performance to the Global Contractor Manager;
- Lead the hiring process for assigned roles and, if needed, collaborate with experts to grow the pipeline of passive candidates;
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of each source used;
- Work with country-based HRs to identify local online sites specific to targeted audiences.
- Recruitment: Knowledge of HR concepts, principles, and practices related to talent attraction, identification, and selection
- Knowledge about the energy market would be a plus
- Hands-on on operating job portals, social media, and sourcing through them
- Experience: min. 3 years in recruitment.
- Behavior: Customer service focus / Interpersonal skills / Creative thinking / Communication skills / Networking skills / Energetic / Influencing