About the company
Our client is a major supplier of Rolling Stock, Signalling and associated Services for the rail industry throughout Australia.
About the role
Our client is seeking to appoint a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be based in their Perth CBD office for a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will focus on advertising, searching, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting and management of the onboarding process of all new staff.
Required skills and experiences
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related area (Desirable but not essential)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; ability to liaise with several stakeholders and hold reputable relationships
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum 2 years experience either as a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Coordinator or HR Administrator role with a focus on recruitment