Our client is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join the Human Resources team in Lima, Ohio for a 6-month contract.
As the successful candidate, you will provide end-to-end Talent Acquisition expertise to the business units including – recruiting for a high-volume environment, candidate assessment / management, offer negotiations, etc., all while providing a very high-level hiring leader and candidate experience.
• Actively support business priorities by efficiently delivering top talent to the business
• Guide and coach hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time.
• Flawlessly deliver full cycle recruitment to the business including conducting Talent Strategy Meetings, job postings, developing selection criteria and pre-screening questions, candidate sourcing, screening, short-listing, interviewing, selection, and ensuring pre-employment checks are completed.
• Manage the job offer process including assembling relevant offer details, developing the right offer, making compensation recommendations, negotiating, and securing acceptance.
• Demonstrate good understanding of the business and to assist with delivery of talent needed to achieve business priorities.
• Post-secondary education in HR or related discipline is a requirement
• Minimum 7 - 10 years' experience as a professional Talent Acquisition Advisor or strategically minded Recruiter.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a corporate environment is an asset.
• Thorough understanding and hands-on experience using an ATS (ie: SuccessFactors, Taleo)
• Exposure and understanding of Total Compensation, particularly relative to the offer negotiation process.
• Oil and Gas industry experience
• Strong MS Office abilities, particularly with MS Word and Excel.