We are currently recruiting for Systems and Safety Assurance Engineers for our client who are an established consultancy with a strong presence across ANZ.
Due to winning key rail projects in WA, there is now strong demand for experienced personnel to join their team, working on an exciting technology project for one of their clients.
Location- Perth, WA
Duration- Permanent or Contract
- Developing and implementing safety assurance plans and processes
- Manage handling the causes, consequences, risk ranking and safety requirements defined in the hazard logs
- Ensure life cycle safety assurance and compliance with relevant codes and standards incl. AS61508 and CENELEC group of standards
- Coordinate delivery of hazard and safety in design activities, assessments and reporting
- Develop associated safety cases and SFAIRP arguments in support of design type, testing and commissioning approvals
- Oversight of safety integrity of client processes for design, delivery and functional testing of modification of existing rail operator asset
- Perform safety analysis activities on operational scenarios and the impact of configuration data errors
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Familiar with Data, Systems and Safety Engineering Principles
- Prior experience with heavy haul rail engineering or CBTC and ETCS technologies highly regarded
- Proven experience working on Australian rail networks, and knowledge of Australian Rail Standards
- Australian Working Rights
- Safety assurance and engineering knowledge associated with rail safety standards, EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129, EN 50159 etc.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.