Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Instrument Maintenance Technician to work within their facilities located in Port Allen, LA, for a 12-month assignment.
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization’s systems infrastructure, including implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Oversees development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Identifies departmental needs and makes suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Monitors the performance of systems.
- Analyzes users’ needs and creates flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems, software and network communication protocols.
- Process control knowledge
- Distributive control systems: Siemens
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Windows server administrator, PLC, Allen Bradley