We are currently recruiting a Systems Engineer (Communications) for our client who are a highly regarded defence contractor.
You will play an important role on a major naval defence contract, thus experience with shipborne/maritime/naval communication systems is required.
Location- Sydney, NSW
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) pertaining to naval communication systems
- Perform Systems Engineering activities including but not limited to; systems analysis, systems design and technical risk analysis
- Develop and maintain system level design documents
- Plan, document and execute verification and validation (V&V) activities
- Conduct engineering investigations and analyses
- Confidently engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Ideally 4+ years’ demonstrated experience within a Defence Engineering environment
- Experience with shipborne comms systems e.g. Satellite, HF, UHF, VHF…
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering principles and standards
- Must currently hold NV1 Clearance OR be willing to obtain – NV1 eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.