We are currently recruiting Systems Engineers for our client who are a provider of Systems Engineering and System Assurance services.
They are a global consultancy who have a strong footprint in the Australian rail and defence sectors.
The role is open to junior, mid-level and senior candidates.
Location- Sydney or Canberra
- Engage with the customer to understand user needs and constraints, applying your knowledge to deliver effective project execution
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify changes
- Capability Design Document (CDD) development
- Manage change through the full systems engineering lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, development, integration, verification, deployment
- Development of systems engineering documentation and artefacts
- Develop, review and approve engineering designs and decisions
- 2 - 12 years within a Systems Engineering environment
- An understanding of any of the following areas is desirable:
- Systems Engineering – early lifecycle (definition phase) & design phase
- System Integration
- Safety Assurance / Systems Assurance
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- Requirements Management
- Capability Lifecycle Development
- System Architecture development
- Previous consultancy experience highly regarded but not a requirement
- Membership of a recognised industry body such as INCOSE/SESA, Engineers Australia would be looked upon favourably
- Must be able to obtain NV1 Defence clearance for Canberra position
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.