Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Systems Completion Area Lead to work in their facilities located in Kazakhstan on a 12-month contract with likely extensions.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Be a leader in work safety and environment protection:
- Contributes to consistent safety management, environmental protection, health, reliability, and efficiency to achieve world-class performance in support of our client’s Operational Excellence strategies;
- Participates in the Behaviour Based Safety Program (BBS).
Systems Completion Activities at Site:
- Responsible for leading pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for SMP.
- Ensure SMP installation is compliant will all applicable company codes and standards (including Safety in Design requirements)
- Supports project red-lining process and MCDR requirements.
- Lead the PTW authorization for all SMP scope recognizing SIMOP impacts to other groups or disciplines
- Executes SMP Checksheets, C Checksheets, Work Method Statements, and Commissioning Procedures.
- Liaise with engineering, operations, construction, and completion teams on SMP commissioning issues.
- Input to our client’s commissioning planning for all aspects of SMP commissioning
- Ensure correct assignment of pre-commissioning check sheets to SMP tagged items
Ensure SMP systems is commissioned in line with the Republic of Kazakhstan & Regulatory requirements
Management and Coordination:
- Active contributor of SC team responsible for managing the pre-commissioning and commissioning of SMP for the 3GP project.
- Manage and direct specialist commissioning vendors on site
- Manage and direct pre-commissioning sub-contractor
- Responds to technical queries from construction & pre-commissioning contractor relating to SC scope
- Provide support to Construction/MEI and FGP Operations Start-Up & Power Ops teams.
- Liaises closely with MEI, Construction, Operations, and System Completions personnel as required.
Owns & drives daily meetings
- Co-ordinate commissioning spares lists for SMP equipment
- Review current vendor drawings and commissioning documentation
- Attend SC progress meetings with engineering departments
- Monitors craft personnel levels, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules.
- Monitors and reports work activities - generates status reports as needed
- Higher Technical in Engineering
- 15-20 years experience. Capital Project and Leadership Experience
- Microsoft Office; Familiarity with systems completion databases, SharePoint and Power BI
Must be familiar with:
- Systems Completion Knowledge
- Understanding and application of Safety and IIF principles and behaviors
- RoK Regulatory Authority requirements
- Developing and implementing the Chevron Systems Completion process
- CPMS, the integration of OE into CPMS, project management skills, and CPDEP principles and associated processes, practices, and tools (including front-end loading, project execution, and administrative methodology) in multiple phases
- Operational Excellence principles and how they are implemented through the Systems Completion process
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.