We are currently recruiting Systems and Safety Assurance (SESA) Engineers to work on the Sydney Metro project.
Our client is a growing consultancy with a healthy pipeline of work, looking to hire engineers at both the junior and senior levels.
Location- Sydney, NSW
- Deploy systems engineering and safety assurance techniques on projects in accordance with customer requirements and standards
- Develop Safety Case Reports, Assurance plans, Hazard/Safety Analyses
- Ensure life cycle safety assurance and compliance with relevant codes and standards incl. AS61508, ISO 15288 and EN 50126/8/9
- Coordinate delivery of hazard and safety in design activities, assessments and reporting
- Facilitate hazard/risk workshops
- Confidently engage with internal and external stakeholders
- 2 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role i.e. systems engineering, safety assurance / system safety
- Ability to produce safety analyses and documentation (such as PHA, SHA, IHA, OSHA, FTA, QRA, Safety Case)
- Previous exposure to rail sector such as infrastructure, signalling systems etc
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.