Airswift has been tasked to invite an experienced Systems Engineer (DEV Ops) to join one of our client’s team responsible for maintaining the OT/ IT system related to mobile apps and the backend charging station management system.
- Charging Stations and Charging Station Management System integrity and performance engineering. Advisory and participation in OCPP upgrade, testing and commissioning.
- Charge controller installation, testing and commissioning.
- Advisory and participation in sub-station power upgrade and automation.
- Create and use software tools to help automate writing code for back-end Charging
- Station Management System (CSMS) and Web-based CSMS.
- Work with vendors to develop and expand features and products using a variety of programming languages.
- Work with vendors to ensure robust test plan for debugging, documentation, testing and commissioning.
- Ensure proper documentation for program code development and revisions.
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications for new projects in e- mobility.
- Support the development of computational engines and quantitative software.
- Work with vendors in the design of software architecture for scalable cloud-based CSMS database.
- Work with vendors to ensure cybersecurity integrity that conform to ISA 62443 and IEC 27001.
- PhD/ Master’s/ Degree qualified in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering
- Programming skills in Flask/ FastAPI, Django or Python. Production level deployment experience.
- Good use of Word and Excel
- Knowledge in EV/ AV technology Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Know-how in Micro grid and Power / electrical field
- Able to write Technical Reports
- Previous experience in programming and software development.
- Worked with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB. Solid understanding of software engineering best practices.
- You will also be interacting with teams from different regions and functions, including R&D from academic and research institutes, to evaluate new technologies for deployment on projects.