Our global Rail client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to work on a significant rail project in New Zealand.
The focus of the role will be to analyse the input needs and requirements and design a solution by re-using existing models or by developing a new solution. As such, previous experience with System Architecture development is highly desirable.
Location- Wellington, NZ
- In collaboration with the System Architect and under the control of the System Engineering Manager he contributes to the system design and specification according to the development strategy established in the System Engineering Management Plan
- Performs conceptual design by preparing system models, design studies, design rationales, design principles, real time analysis, modelling & mock-ups,.. for technical de-risking and optimization
- Partners with RAM, safety, sub-system, software, product, and V&V of the program to ensure specifications completeness and acceptance
- Understand customer requirements and constraints, applying your knowledge to deliver effective project execution
- Confidently interface with internal and external teams to obtain required data
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Previous experience with Train Control Systems or Rail infrastructure
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Engineer
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.