Airswift is recruiting a System Administrator to join one of our clients in Nantes for a permanent role.
In order to strengthen their external infrastructure team, our client is looking for a F/H Systems Administrator to set up and maintain in operational conditions the solutions present within the company in the datacenter infrastructures.
Your daily assignments will be as follows:
· Administration / Data Center Infrastructure Operations.
· Manage Incidents.
· Write procedures (installation/operation/administration/etc).
· Automate recurring actions.
· Participate in company development projects.
Previous education & experience required:
· A minimum Bac + 2 training specialized in computer science.
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in Windows/ Linux server administration.
· Good knowledge of Cloud, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins environments and a good knowledge of Microsoft IIS.
· Knowledge of script language (Bash / Python / etc…).
· Basic notions in SQL and networking.
· Good writing skills (procedures, documentation, diagrams, etc.) and a good ability to adapt to different IT environments.
Other desired skills:
· Knowledge of English.
· Knowledge of OCR (Optical character recognition) topics.
· Knowledge of Kafka.