One of our clients is looking for a Saltwater Disposal Operator to join their team on a 12-months assignment to work in Platteville, CO.
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
- Maintain compliance records and information for operations activities
- Coordinate and perform maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance
- Operate and maintain the Saltwater Disposals and facilities
- Operate and maintain various equipment associated with operating injection wells, including but not limited to wellheads, Pumps, pumping units, pump-off controllers, heaters, chemical pumps, meters, automation equipment.
- Gather water production information by gauging tanks
- Evaluate daily water production information estimates to identify water production shortfalls that may be related to equipment problems, leaks or spills, theft or changing well conditions
- Enter data into local databases and/or the corporate production database
- Check equipment to ensure operating efficiency
- Examine well casings, wellheads, pressure vessels, liquid storage facilities, and other water production equipment for integrity
- Perform repairs on pipe fittings, minor line leaks, chemical pumps, dump valves, float and pressure controllers, and automation equipment as necessary
- Manage operating and maintenance expenditures
- Participate in budget and produced water forecasts
- Coordinate and oversee logistics and costs involved with transportation of water fluids by company’s and 3rd party trucks
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience in oil and gas required, three years preferred
- Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
- The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
- Work schedule will be Monday through Friday (5 on / 2 off – 8-hour days). Weekends, callouts and overtime may be required occasionally.
- Ability to work outdoors around oil and gas operations and in variable weather conditions.
- Understanding of and use of Monday.com, SAP, Microsoft Suite Software, Cygnet SCADA, P&IDs, MOCs, and PSSRs,
- Fundamental mechanical knowledge in maintenance and operation of water plant equipment including rotating equipment, various type pumps, motors, piping, valves filters, and automation equipment preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, support and meet project milestones, and work on multiple projects in conjunction with other requirements.
- Self-starter and motivated learner that can work both independently with minimum supervision and within a collective group to support project requirements.