Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is seeking a Support Analyst Sr to work within their facilities located in the South East Region for 6 months.
Job overview:Reporting to the Director, Automation Cyber Security, the Midstream ICS Analyst will work very closely with the business’s Industrial Control System (ICS) group to provide control system support and help build and maintain an effective cybersecurity program. This role will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing selected ICS maintenance activities, as well as operational support for risk management, regulatory compliance, and policy implementation in the required geographical support area. Support activities may include: configuring and maintaining servers and workstations (physical and virtual), configuring and maintaining switches and Ethernet network infrastructure (wired and wireless), administering Active Directory, using selected applications to monitor and troubleshoot performance, and ensuring compliance at the field level for ICS and OT Cyber security policies. Knowledge of control systems and their maintenance practices is required.
Note: Location is South East Region - worker will travel to Lake Charles, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Beaumont areas
Main responsibilities:• Collaborating closely with the business’s industrial control system support group.
• Review and maintenance of required documentation for supported systems.
• Management of Active Directory and local user account management and group policies.
• Windows Update configuration and Patch deployment/installation.
• Antivirus configuration and deployment.
• Network switch configuration and hardening (disabling ports, hardening)
• Network health monitoring.
• Perform backups for various types of OT devices.
• Provide operational support for risk management, regulatory compliance, and policy implementation around ICS and OT Cybersecurity
• Ensure ongoing improvement through evaluation of current processes
• Must be able to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and work with minimal direct supervision
• Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general public.
• Visits to industrial/manufacturing settings which may include hazardous materials and chemicals and environments and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Travel is required and expected to be 50 percent across a broad geographic region
• Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 3 or more years of experience in an applicable Operational Technology or Information Technology discipline
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven verbal and written communication skills for direct customer interaction
• Proven ability to master and apply advanced and specialized technical training
• Proven ability to work well with business, and local and remote IT resources
• Proven ability to deliver on commitments
• Proven ability and willingness to provide day-to-day and after-hours support (24x7) as appropriate
• Ability to create an environment of inclusiveness and foster communication
• Ability to engender trust and confidence
• Active learner with good business knowledge
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and results driven effort
• Ability to manage and perform multiple tasks concurrently with little direct supervision
• Proven discipline in following operational standards and processes
• Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or engineering
• Strong leadership skills
• 5 or more years of broad experience in Operational Technology or Information Technology discipline including advanced networking, network security, operating system and application installation/maintenance, anti-virus, and monitoring tools and utilities.
• Demonstrated experience with Rockwell Automation, GE, and other ICS automation vendor platforms
• Demonstrated experience with VMware virtual infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience with SolarWinds, ClarOTy and other network utilities.
• Professional certifications with Cisco, Microsoft, Vmware etc.