Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is seeking a Support Analyst Sr to work within their facilities located in Houston for 6 months.
Note: Location is Gulf Coast Region - worker will travel to Houston, Pasadena, and Sweeny
Main responsibilities:• Collaborating closely with the business’s industrial control system support group.
• Review and maintenance of required documentation for supported systems.
• Management of Active Directory and local user account management and group policies.
• Windows Update configuration and Patch deployment/installation.
• Antivirus configuration and deployment.
• Network switch configuration and hardening (disabling ports, hardening)
• Network health monitoring.
• Perform backups for various types of OT devices.
• Provide operational support for risk management, regulatory compliance, and policy implementation around ICS and OT Cybersecurity
• Ensure ongoing improvement through evaluation of current processes
• Must be able to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and work with minimal direct supervision
• Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general public.
• Visits to industrial/manufacturing settings which may include hazardous materials and chemicals and environments and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Travel is required and expected to be 50 percent across a broad geographic region
• Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 3 or more years of experience in an applicable Operational Technology or Information Technology discipline
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven verbal and written communication skills for direct customer interaction
• Proven ability to master and apply advanced and specialized technical training
• Proven ability to work well with business, and local and remote IT resources
• Proven ability to deliver on commitments
• Proven ability and willingness to provide day-to-day and after-hours support (24x7) as appropriate
• Ability to create an environment of inclusiveness and foster communication
• Ability to engender trust and confidence
• Active learner with good business knowledge
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and results driven effort
• Ability to manage and perform multiple tasks concurrently with little direct supervision
• Proven discipline in following operational standards and processes
• Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or engineering
• Strong leadership skills
• 5 or more years of broad experience in Operational Technology or Information Technology discipline including advanced networking, network security, operating system and application installation/maintenance, anti-virus, and monitoring tools and utilities.
• Demonstrated experience with Rockwell Automation, GE, and other ICS automation vendor platforms
• Demonstrated experience with VMware virtual infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience with SolarWinds, ClarOTy and other network utilities.
• Professional certifications with Cisco, Microsoft, Vmware etc.