Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Support Analyst to work within their facilities located in Sweeny Refinary, Texas.
Job overview:Love working in an ever-changing IT environment where no two days are ever the same? Do you want to be part of a great team and love troubleshooting and assisting people with their IT issues? Are you highly detail oriented, adaptable and self-motivated? If you answered yes to all of these questions, this is the job for you!
Reporting to the Sweeny IT Area Lead, the Sweeny IT Support Analyst will provide technical support to business users at the Sweeny Refinery and to Midstream and other businesses in the Sweeny support area. This role will provide troubleshooting, management, monitoring, and hands on support for IT systems in the site’s geographical support area (examples may include radios, desktops, switches, fiber, wired and wireless Ethernet, phones and Active Directory). The role will participate in corporate technical knowledge sharing /best practice network teams.
- Providing reliable and efficient end user support for personal computing environments and critical business applications.
- Serving as primary radio inventory maintenance and support.
- Troubleshooting and mitigating build, application and system performance issues.
- Building and maintaining relationships with technical partners in the business.
- Coordinating resources and suppliers to complete projects and work requests.
- Collaborating with central infrastructure and Regional Infrastructure Analyst to assist with hardware refresh activities.
- Able to identify process improvements and propagate best practices.
- Optimize IT service delivery by improving reliability, efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness of defined components of services while following corporate standards and safety practices.
- Track and maintain IT hardware.
- Maintain service delivery while following safety practices.
- Maintaining documentation of supported systems.
- Able to actively participate in an after-hours (call-out) schedule in support of critical systems and infrastructure.
Skills & Knowledge:
Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
High school diploma or GED equivalent
3 or more years of experience in applicable Information Technology discipline
2 or more years of direct experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Proven ability and willingness to provide day-to-day and after-hours support (24x7) as appropriate
Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle in the refinery around process equipment
Compliance with refinery safety requirements including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment when necessary
Able to lift computer equipment that weighs up to 30 lbs. from the floor and safely carry up 4 flights of stairs
Able to bend, stoop, or crawl under furniture to connect wiring
Able to bend to pick up equipment and load pull cart
Able to lift an individual item weighing up to 30 lbs.
Able to push/pull equipment on a cart of up to 100 lbs.
Able to climb 4 or more flights of stairs to access field hardware
Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found athttps://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
4 or more years of experience in Information Technology discipline
2 or more years of experience supporting Refining or Midstream IT assets
Strong leadership skills
Ability to influence individuals and groups
Ability to create an environment of inclusiveness and foster communication
Ability to engender trust and confidence
Active learner with good business knowledge
Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and results driven effort
Ability to manage and perform multiple tasks concurrently
Proven discipline in following operational standards and processes
Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Proven verbal and written communication skills for direct customer interaction
Proven ability to master and apply advanced and specialized technical training
Proven ability to work well with business, and local and remote IT resources
Proven ability to deliver on commitments
For more information, please contact email@example.com