Our client is seeking a Logistics Advisor to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 1-year assignment on 5/40 work schedule.
- Optimize supply processes through automation tools and streamlined reporting
- Create reports that support the creation and presentation of the monthly supply plan
- Create reports that support the end of month performance review of the monthly supply plan
- Coordinate supply planning process which includes distribution, manufacturing, and procurement operations according to demand forecasts, considering capacity constraints and material availability.
- Effectively manage allocations in the IOL ACE system to ensure availability of product for network and customers
- Become a systems expert in both SMS and Allegro
- Aid in resolving questions regarding BOL, invoice, and other customer/sales disputes
- Create reports from systems to aid in preparation for financial and operational performance reviews
- Aid in the creation of reports for the presentation of the monthly regulatory compliance plan
- Aid in the creation of reports for the monthly performance review of the biofuel compliance plan
- Optimize regulatory compliance process with automation and streamlined reporting
- Ensuring the supply is available for the Logistics team to access, mitigating the reputational and financial risks of sites being out of fuel.
Must have Qualifications:
- A Degree in Economics, Science, Engineering, Commerce or similar field
- Minimum 1 -2 years of business analytics experience
- Excellent analytical skills
Nice to have Qualification:
- Experience in supply planning for a Retail fuels business considered an asset