Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is hiring a Yard Warehouse Attendant (Supply Chain) to work on a 6-month contract (high possibility for extension) located in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
The Yard Warehouse Attendant will be responsible for the direct support of the Division’s Supply Chain department needs and several other aspects of the supply chain management process creating and maintaining spreadsheets, process material transfers, scan and track invoices, field movement advice, summaries, assist in yard audits, assisting internal customers with their needs, physically moving material goods, maintain yard logs and special projects.
- Assist Operations departments in filling inventory orders from the yard and warehouse
- Requisition material and coordinate delivery according to scheduled priorities and material availability.
- Coordinate/perform physical movement and paper transfer of materials to meet operations schedules.
- Receive material into the yard and warehouse physically and in any applicable systems daily.
- Operate heavy equipment to assist with load-outs or offloads in the yard(s).
- Compile and maintain manual or computerized records, such as yard logs, material transfers, available inventory, status, and location of materials.
- Prepare and perform regular yard inventories and reconciliations
- Analysis of material required to complete projects applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate the divestment, inspection, repair, returns, and warranty/replacement of materials, parts, and assemblies.
- Assist with Expeditor duties as requested
- High School diploma or GED is required (Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field will be a plus)
- Experience within the Oil and Gas industry’s supply chain management discipline will be a plus (casing, tubing, production equipment, and wellhead equipment).
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7-4:00 PM (This position will involve travel to field locations and vendor facilities and on-call every other weekend)