Our major client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Supply Chain Support professional to work within their facilities located in Denver, CO for a long-term contract (with the possibility to extend or go perm with the company).
The professional will support individuals and specific category groups within the Supply Chain department.
- Process and verify accuracy of department invoices, including timely payment and applying discounts where applicable.
- Oversee vendor submission procedures are being properly followed.
- Contact vendors who are being reported as inactive.
- Organize and file vendor information and equipment drawings.
- Update and maintain records of equipment.
- Generate and distribute weekly and monthly reports.
- Annual physical yard counts and reconciliation process.
- Oversee new vendor setups.
- Coordinate freight logistics.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Oil and gas experience will be a plus
- Administrative with an emphasis on accounting and supply chain experience
- Well organized and detail orientated
- Able to work efficiently and prioritize effectively
- Communicate professionally in a clear logical style (both written and oral)