Airswift- Supply Chain Purchaser. Midland, TX.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Supply Chain Purchaser to join them on a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend in Midland, TX
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Division’s Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Purchaser will help coordinate the purchase, supply and warehousing of equipment and materials needed by the Midland Division.
- Source, Purchase, coordinate and expedite the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between vendors, departments, field offices and divisions.
- Requisition and coordinate delivery or transfer of material/equipment according to scheduled priorities and material availability.
- Coordinate transfer of materials to meet operations schedules.
- Analysis of material required to complete projects applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate the divestment, inspection, repair, returns, warranty/replacement of materials, parts and assemblies.
- Compile and maintain manual or computerized records, such as material transfers, available inventory, status and location of materials.
- 5 years of oil and gas experience minimum.
- High School diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Oil and Gas industry’s supply chain management discipline preferred, with knowledge of production equipment and facility equipment, including but not limited to separators, dehys, pipe/valves/fittings, tanks and other process equipment.
- Excellent oral, and written, and interpersonal communication skills are necessary.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word are required.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.