Supply Chain Planner - Central SC
As a member of the Polyurethane Systems Supply Chain Team, you will be primarily responsible for material planning at the Central SC facility. This will include scheduling of all bulk and packaged finished goods, cylinder availability, and logistics coordination. Formula for Success
- Leveraging your education (preferably in Supply Chain management, Business Management or a related field) and your experience in Supply Chain, Customer Care, Production Planning or another related field, you will perform planning of finished goods across the PMU portfolio based on demand.
- Your strong organizational skills will be essential as you own responsibility for import planning along with planning for critical raw materials, some being used within the medical industry.
- You will be responsible to manage the relationship with the Plant, Raw Material Planner, and the Carriers to ensure success in our ability to service our customers.
- Your working knowledge of SAP (Z2L) as well as other essential Supply Chain tools and channels will help you be successful in SAP planning which is the primary focus of this role.
- A sense of urgency will serve you well in this role as you monitor critical shipments, new demand requirements and order changes on a regular basis to allow for an on time delivery to our customers.
- Your keen attention to detail will always be crucial to manage the daily schedule.
- You will serve as the main point of contact for all transportation/carrier related issues.
- Successfully engaging with others, you will serve as the main point of contact between Sales/Customer Care and Site Production/Logistics
- Using your strong interpersonal skills and your proven ability to work in a team environment to collaborate for achievement, you will be working with all PMU sites across North America to ensure alignment and success.
- Management of inventory levels along with coordination on dysfunctional inventory is also required in this role.