The Supply Chain Material Coordinator is responsible for the Material Movement from all assets and functions. They will work closely with the Integrated Activity Planners, Supply Chain Coordinators, Materials Management, and the Logistics Team to ensure safe, reliable services and processes and operationalizing the Supply Chain Capacity Plans for this remit.
They are also responsible for all processes involved in scheduling and managing material movement by road, aircraft, or other means. As such, they would actively support the Contract Management Teams associated with this capacity – principally Road Transport.
• Accountable for overall Performance associated with safe and reliable delivery of materials.
• Responsible to maintain, develop and ensure processes involved in the delivery of materials are effectively supporting the needs of the company
• Responsible for aggregate view of the material requirements, ensuring it is within the limits of the Supply Chain Capacity
• Work with the Supply Chain Coordinators to ensure resources required to move materials are available through review and participation in Asset Planning.
• Provide aggregate logistics material delivery schedule for the execution window (7 days) and short term period (7-42 days). Ensure schedule optimized across assets
• Actively participate in the Supply Chain Management System (i.e. – Daily Production Reviews, ME work planning, IAP Meetings, Accountability Reviews).
• Responsible for resolution of issues involved in material movement causing inefficient or costly operations.
• Contract Holder for Tactical Contracts involved in Materials Movement (i.e – Road Transport contractors, etc)
• Working with Road and Marine Contract Management Teams, track daily costs associated with the movement of materials against plans. Communicate variances to Logistics Coordination team and Asset or Functional Leadership as required.
• Active team player in an ICS (Incident Command Center) role; ex; emergency drills and other emergency events. Maintain required competencies and training for this need.
• Routinely visits the field to build and maintain critical relationships and observe Supply Chain activities and throughout the Supply Chain. The Field can include the Asset, vendor locations or offsite vendor/storage facilities.
• Assisting analysis and development of new operating procedures. This can include capacity planning, demand planning, movement configuration, etc.
• Demonstrates safe work practices, takes part in safety meetings as required, and advises relevant personnel of any non-conforming conditions.
• Potential backfill for Materials Lead and capable of backfilling Supply Chain Delivery Manager as required.
Skills and Requirements:
• Capable of learning a variety of supply chain, planning and scheduling software including SAP Blueprint, mInventory, HanelSoft and Other 3rd party Supply Chain software
• Experience in Oil and Gas Operations is preferred, but not required.
• Strong Communications and Networking Skills
• Willing to work in a process driven organization inclusive of problem solving and continuous improvement.
• Experience working with contract management and past delivery through suppliers