Supply Chain Lead (Chemicals) - Sarnia, ON - Canada
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
We are supporting a Chemicals owner/operator seeking experienced Supply Chain Lead with recent experience with Heavy Industrial Operations/Construction projects:
Day to day responsibilities:
- Support Sustainable and Major Capital Project teams, with process and interface,
- Provide oversight and reporting on project objectives, internally and with EPC vendors, ensuring cost, quality, safety and schedule is maintained,
Previous education and experience required:
- You must have at least 10 years of experience across multi-discipline engineering/construction projects/operations,
- You must have at least 5 years of experience working for an Owner/Operator or PMC on mmd projects,
- SCMP - Supply Chain Management Certified preferred,
- Proficiency with Enterprise One, Upside and Tableau preferred but at least strong with MS Excel.