Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking a Field Expeditor to work with them in Midland, TX on a long-term contract.
Under the guidance of the Division’s Supply Chain Manager, and in direct support of the Supply Chain Lead, the Supply Chain Field Expeditor will be responsible for ensuring the accountability, procurement of third part rental equipment, communication with field personnel and ensuring accurate inventory out on locations. In addition, the Field Expeditor will learn the dispatch process and be able to relieve dispatchers if ever needed.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following areas of responsibility:
- Driving out to locations in TX/NM areas. (Must be able to read and follow driving directions)
- Gather asset numbers from units on locations
- Take pictures of equipment when requested
- Plan a schedule ahead of time of locations that will be reviewed during week
- Facilitate field requests for operational equipment (Owned and Third-Party Rentals)
- Assist as backup dispatcher when needed. Ensure accurate dispatching records and proper email documentation is sent to appropriate vendors for billing/tracking purposes.
- Maintain accountability of Owned equipment.
- Comparing assets out on locations to dispatches / Vendor Reports
- Work as a liaison between dispatcher and field consultants
- Process Vendor Invoices
- Install GPS devices on COR equipment
- Ensure batteries are working on equipment
- Ability to pull reports, add assets, and utilize GPS system
- Be able to assist Rental Coordinator with registration stickers on trailers, tanks etc.
- Assist Supply Chain with special requests and projects