Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Supply Chain Representative to be based in Mozambique. The role will be offered with a Q1 2021 Start, long term contract, either Residential (Maputo) or Rotational (Afungi 56 days On / 28 Off) Status and a negotiable daily rate.
As Supply Chain Representative you’ll be responsible for supporting the Site Contracts and Procurement Supervisor Onshore EPC in all aspects of field administration and contract management for two significant Onshore LNG Facility EPC Agreements and full cycle C&P activities as they arise.
- Evaluate, analyse and prepare responses to various contractor contractual correspondence, including notices of claim, change proposals, change orders, etc.,
- Prepare various forms of contractual correspondence to contractor and responding to contractor correspondence,
- Timely review and validation of contractor invoices (progress and milestone payments) in coordination with multi-discipline team,
- Provide support and guidance to the broader Onshore EPC team to assure correct interpretation and application of the EPC agreements,
- Establishing and maintaining various contractual records and registers,
- Support the development of existing local and expat contracts and procurement personnel,
- Fulfil demand for new C&P needs identified by Onshore EPC delivery team in compliance with Company C&P procedures
- Experience in a similar post award contract administration / contract management role, particularly in a client Site based Project delivery team, managing large value ($Billions), complex lump sum EPC contracts with an integrated multi disciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, construction, operations, project controls, legal and finance teams and externally with contractors
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex tasks and deadlines with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion and close out
- Experienced in services contracting supporting major O&G projects (LNG preferred) and operational O&G facilities (gas plant, mining facility etc.)
- In depth knowledge of full contract management process from requisition, sourcing, tendering, analysis, award, documentation and close out