Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work on a 12-month contract in Calgary, AB.
The position is within the Supply Service Center, which manages company requests and Internal Customer and Supplier Portal support. The role will be supporting our Performance Center Team.
- Maintain Supplier Portal Support Desk mailbox and voicemail. This role is responsible for managing the Supplier Portal Support Center central mailbox and voicemail including triaging Supplier Portal inquiries and responding to Level 1 - General Inquires.
- Coordinate Supplier Portal invitations to Suppliers. Analyze Supplier eligibility and prioritize Supplier Portal invitations based on criteria established by Supplier Portal Support Center and Supply Chain stakeholders. This role is required to meet a monthly quota of Supplier Portal invitations
- Track and report on Supplier Portal invitations and onboarding progress in order to assist Supplier Portal Support Center in achieving Supplier Portal enablement goals.
- Execute Supplier Portal onboarding process including following up on Supplier Portal invitations, sending Supplier Portal Welcome Packages and creation of Supplier Okta user accounts. Assist Suppliers with onboarding challenges.
- Work with Company Vendor Master Data team to ensure that Supplier Portal User accounts are created in Oracle Cloud.
Dispatch Requests -Assist
- As purchase requisitions come in through the day, the person in this role will review the requisition for accuracy and completeness, assess urgency and direct it to the respective Buyers. Buyers are located across multiple offices in the US and Canada.
- This opportunity will expose you to our front-end processes for purchase orders and will provide an overview of SCM’s category structure within our organization. Also, this role will provide an opportunity to learn about the various ERP systems that the company uses.
Internal Customer Service-Assist
- SCM inquiries from our internal stakeholders are managed by this team. In this role, you will be assisting our stakeholders with questions regarding their purchase requisitions, purchase orders and use of tools.