Airswift- Supply Chain Specialist. Houston, TX
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Supply Chain Specialist in Houston, TX.
The Supply Associate will be responsible for providing tactical procurement support to ensure prompt and accurate purchase and delivery of goods or services. Responsibilities may include: Cradle-to-grave ownership of the purchase order process from requisition receipt until the goods are satisfactorily delivered
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage direct purchases between 3rd party facilities and customers.
- Support daily centralized scheduling team purchasing functions and purchase order maintenance.
- Convert requisitions for the purchase of 3rd party and / or internal company services (COGS) into purchase orders.
- Support investigation and resolution for Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCAR).
- Review and resolve open GR / IR account imbalances and “R” blocked purchase orders.
- Resolve material receipt variances/discrepancies.
- Execute purchases of raw material and finished goods inventories
- Manage GR/IR, billing issues and PO management
- Troubleshoot and process PO's and complete the GR/IR part of the process
- Single point of contact for Material Planners; responsible for turning requisitions into PO's, maintaining the PO's, working GR / IR, troubleshooting receipt variances and corrections, working invoicing issues, etc.
- Support annual physical audits of Company’s consigned inventory at 3rd party sites.
- Resolve 3rd party supply and distribution issues for direct purchase and handle CRRS incidents (Perfect Order & customer complaints) for assigned 3rd party sites.
- High School diploma and 3 years relevant working experience OR bachelor’s degree and 1+ year relevant working experience
- Expertise in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated aptitude with enterprise solutions such as SAP, Intellitrans and Navisphere
- Knowledge of Materials Requirement Planning tools; experience with SAP Materials Management, Delivery Order and Shipment management responsibilities is highly desirable
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, which has a realistic possibility to be a long-term position, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.