Airswift has been tasked by one of our major wind energy technology clients to seek for Supplier Quality & Development Engineer to work within their facilities located in Taipei for a permanent position.
- Develop new supply sources to improve cost competitiveness and be the conduit between the Procurement and the supplier.
- Cross-functional program management to qualify new components, supporting issues with current production, developing new suppliers to reduce cost, increase capacity, and implementing action plan at suppliers to ensure process conformance.
- Responsibility for Supplier qualification, Supplier development and Component qualification.
- Drive supplier selection through robust qualification processes.
- Interface with buyers to prioritize supplier development needs by component to improve cost competitiveness or supply constraints.
- Assess new and existing supplier capabilities to meet product, cost, quality, capacity and fulfillment ensuring suppliers are able to meet requirements for performance, quality, cost and delivery of components and requirements.
- Track the supplier’s performance indicators, based on their scorecards and rankings, to facilitate and develop the supply base’s ability to consistently meet or exceed defined expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business related studies; engineering background will be a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of professional international sourcing and raw material analyze experience
- Fully comfortable in bi-lingual working environment, advanced mandarin and English
- Experience in working with matrix organization.
- Good technical comprehension and proactive team player.
- VDA 6.3 Auditor.
- Core tools, FMEA and 8D
- Strong process knowledge about electronics (PCBA,Switch gear,Transformer and Cabinets).
- Knowledge in IEC requirements.
- Should have expertise in studying drawing electrical circuits.
- Electrical/Electronic test requirement (routine and type test).
- Handling expertise in resistance meter, surge test, HV machine.
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- This position is open for local candidates.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.