Reporting to the Construction Manager, the LQ Field Completion Champion, manages and coordinates all construction and completion activities up to the Mechanical Completion.
- He ensures that the ongoing activities are in line with the Skyline and MC subsystems priorities given by Completion and Commissioning department
- He participates and coordinate MC completion meeting under the supervision of HOC Manager
- He reports to Construction Manager and develops the strategies and corrective measures to be implemented in such a way that LQ subsystem progress will be in conformity with the revised skyline and schedule.
- He checks that inspections and tests are regularly carried out in field and properly documented, on the specific forms, and signed and follow the implementation in the DataBase EasyPlant.
- He reviews non conformity reports and field modification requests by field engineering, contractor or Company.
- He ensures that the work is carried out safely and that everyone on yard, including subcontractors, respect the HSE Requirements
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge in HVAC, Electrical and Instrumentation disciplines with a predominance in E&I
- Able to carry out testing and inspections activities in lieu of the discipline superintendent if required
- Minimum of 10 years of international experience
- He/she will have already occupied a similar operational position within an international sized project.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, handling a team of Engineers and Technicians
- Driving HSE performance in the project execution