Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients, and we would like to seek a Supervisor, Subsea to be based in Sabah, Malaysia.
- To safely deliver subsea production, water injection and gas injection performance.
- Supervise and train Subsea Well Operators to competently operate the subsea equipment and assist in all aspects of supporting the operation and maintenance of the subsea system.
- In the event of production upsets provide on-the-spot leadership and direction in flow assurance management tasks to protect subsea infrastructure.
- Ensure safety critical testing is completed on schedule, with supported justification for deferral in place should this not be met. Maintain auditable records of testing once completed.
- Develop, update and continually improve flow assurance documentation and procedures, so that they represent the current best practice, incorporate all lessons learned and account for any equipment changes or deficiencies.
- Maintain suitable and sufficient technical documentation onboard the FPSO to support the safe and efficient operation of subsea equipment.
- As onboard Subsea Operations focal point, coordinate infield subsea operations and construction activity, facilitating field review and implementation of activity risk assessments and JSAs. Advise Snr Prod Ops Supt of relevant SIMOPS conflicts requiring management, such that accurate PTW can be raised to mitigate Field risk.
- Ensure that well rates are adjusted and monitored as per Production Engineering targets. Also participate in the development of those targets, providing operations feedback and lessons from the field.
- Capture production opportunities to maximise commingled production. Coordinate this with all connected parties
- Using the competency system, ensure the Control Room Operators maintain the required level of competency to operate subsea wells if required.
- Minimum College qualification education in appropriate technical discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- 12 years working experience in Oil and Gas Industries in the area of Subsea operations and control systems, some of which must have been acquired working on FPSO or a floating production vessel in Deep Water environments.
- Good organisational skills with ability to organize self and others.
- Have a knowledge of operation of key subsea system components, preferably enhanced with design and construction experience.
- Self motivated and eager to contribute to the safe and effective operation and maintenance of the subsea systems.
- Systematic, thorough and accurate, operating to a high standard in a challenging time-pressure environment.
- Ability to work and remain focused and decisive under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative, remotely and with limited supervision.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is desirable.
- Self starter and ability to work as a member of a small team in a demanding environment.
- Numerate and computer literate with a developed aptitude for systematic root cause analysis and problem solving.