Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Subsea Marine Operations Coordinator to work within their facilities located in Doha, Qatar.
- For development and implementation of a Marine/Subsea operation coordination for smooth diving Project development and technical coordination between E&C , other Client Departments and CONTRACTOR
- For proper Coordination /interface and SIMOPS preparation between Contractor(s) to properly and timely define the Marine/Subsea aspects of E&C diving activities,
- For coordination of overall Marine/ Subsea activities in line with HSE, cost, planning and QA/QC objectives,
- For internal technical reviews related to Marine / Subsea operation matters applicable during COMPANY diving operation
- Ensure and promote the application of Client HSE and Safety Engineering rules and specifications. Promote safety culture within Client E&C department and ensure Contractors comply at all times with safety rules.
- Monitor, follow up and close out the subsea /Marine E-service request Liaise with Field Operations, Drilling, HSE, Logistics and Planning & Development for diving operation planning Monitor and update the IOP diving operation on weekly basis.
- Liaise with COMPANY representative on board diving vessel to coordinate the diving operation on daily basis .
- Review and monitor the COMPANY E-DPR and sunrise report on daily basis. Responsible for daily progress records including event and communication logs.
- Coordinate and follow the offshore Diving and/or ROV activities on daily basis.
- Check regularly the quality of the Diving and /or ROV Operations performed, in line with the approved Technical Risk Assessment and associated mitigation measures Review with Contractors/Subcontractors all the Diving and/or ROV procedures issued.
- Ensure the Contractors/Subcontractors progress follow up and reporting on all the Diving and /or ROV subjects.
- Review and check regularly the quality of the subsea Operations technical deliverables produced.
- Coordinate with Marine /diving TRP for specifying and evaluating supply of subsea and marine equipment and vessels used for E & C activities.
- Provide in office technical support as required during work-up, mobilization, readiness planning and execution of subsea and marine operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma or Degree in Diving/ROV, diver with more than 10 years’ experience with at least 5 year’ diving experience in the offshore oil & gas industry out of which 3 years in diving cadre.
- Experience in planning and executing diving/ROV Operations or other related Offshore Project Coordination within subsea work. Strong writing ability on various operations and procedures carried out on board Diving vessel,
- Strong knowledge in IMCA requirements with diving/ ROV regulations, Have sailed or been a diving/ROV representative on different offshore vessels (DSVs, ROV vessels, Saturation ,etc.),
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Good leadership skills and good Good sense of contact and communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills