Job locationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction, or equivalent experience.
• Min. 12 years of relevant EPC industry experience. Both commercial and contractual management experience are essential.
• Experience working on offshore subcontracts, vessel chartering would be an added advantage.
• Ability to accomplish established objectives within a diverse corporate environment.
• Well verse in contracting strategies, contract management within EPC industries.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Capable of managing a high volume of subcontract packages within tight timelines. Concurrently work on multiple projects if required.
• Work with multiple offshore and onshore bids starting from RFQ stage to evaluation stage.
• Lead/manage the subcontracts function in developing and maintaining the project subcontract plans, contract documentations, and overall management.
• Establish and lead the subcontracting strategy within the Project Management Team
• Oversee the execution of subcontracts bid proposal process, which include allocation of resources to meet the planned timeline to meet the schedule requirement including responding to adhoc requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring the completeness of subcontract documentation are in compliance to procedures with necessary approval documents and traceability as well as closing out all packages.
• Be responsible to manage any dispute on claims with subcontractors with liaison with Project, Legal, etc.
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking a Scheduler to work within their facilities located in Wilmington, CA for a 1-year contract (possible to extend). Responsibilities: Responsible fo...
Advisor, Talent Attraction - Geismar, LA
Airswift is hiring for the position of Talent Attraction Advisor to work on contract assignment on our client's site in Geismar, LA. Reporting to the Manager of Talent Attraction & Sourcing, the T...
Laboratory Technician I
- Mont Belvieu
Airswift has been tasked by one of its major clients to find a Lab Technician to work a 1-3 year's contract in Mont Belvieu, TX. Responsibilities: Using laboratory information management systems (L...