The candidate is expected to perform project pre-award activities and post-award contract administration works, reporting directly with the Lead Subcontracts Engineer.
- Conduct of pre-contract and post-contract work activities in line with the established Corporate policies and procedures
- Provide support to the Lead Contracts Engineer in the preparation of contracting plans and strategies to meet the requirements of the project
- Development of contractors list, perform prequalification as necessary, and development of bidders list per contract package, if the Lead Contracts Engineer is not on-board yet
- Carry out pre-contract and post-contract activities
- Ensure completeness of Projects' Construction Contracts records and co-ordinate statistical feedback and data gathering.
- Make sure that Construction Contracts are maintained and archived in accordance with Corporate and/or project file retention policy.
- Manage and provide input into the subcontract score card for project control reporting
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in civil engineering
- With at least 5 years experience in subcontracting works, 3 years of which is in the oil and gas industry
- Familiar with the subcontracting pre-award and post-award processes
- Able to work independently