Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek a Subcontract Administrator to join them in Paris, France, with posterior relocation to Senegal, for a 1-year contract.
The Subcontract Administrator will help the client achieve the objectives set in their schedules.
- Manage construction and/or logistic subcontracts
- Negotiate requests for additional work and variations in contracts
- Prepare endorsements for contracts
- Responding to corporate complaints
- Closing contracts
- General process for administering construction subcontracts
- Construction subcontracts
- Contractual letters
- Requests for endorsements
- Any other documents necessary to carry out the service
Procedures – Methodology:
It will be essential to follow the rules of the project, the Rules of Art and the quality assurance procedures applicable to this project, in particular with regard to:
- rules on offshore construction
- the rules on the ground site
Quality of Documentation Produced:
The documents produced must have the required quality based on the tasks defined above, in particular:
- Technical quality.
- Quality of content (in relation to the volume of information on a given document).
- Quality in presentation (in relation to the graphics and ease of reading of the product document).
- All documents will be written in the language of the contract.
The operational correspondent of the specialty will be able to carry out all the necessary checks in order to verify the quality of the documents produced and to ensure compliance with the deadlines without any less regardless of the responsibility of the contractor.
Required Skills And Competencies:
- French language is mandatory and English is a plus
- 10+ years of experience with subcontract and contracts
- Mastery of the specifics of the administration for logistics services,
- Able to contractual follow-up of subcontractors, response to contractual letters, counterargument of business claims, and other activities of administration of construction subcontracts
- Software knowledge: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word...)
- Knowledge of the offshore construction market is a plus
- Experience in subcontract contracts.
Please note that we are accepting French nationals. EU nationals will be considered and no sponsorship is allowed due to Covid restriction