Airswift. Structures Package Lead. Paris, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Fabrication/Structures Package Lead to join them in Paris, France.
The Fabrication/Structures Package Lead is a position defined to manage the subsea structures design and fabrication work package for a safe offshore installation.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- What is meant by “Structures” can be summarized as follows: Manifolds (6-Slot, 4-Slot and 3-Slot splitter), Piles, Jumpers, Goosenecks, Anchoring devices, Mudmats.
- Management of Structures package cost, planning and reporting
- Management of design and fabrication Engineering
- Participate in risk assessments sessions, address, and resolve any non-compliance fabrication issues.
- Overseeing the FAT and SIT activities and ensure the implementation of project QA/QC requirements
- Support to installation engineering requirements
- Provide technical input to Installation Program.
- Responsible for all planning and preparation work associated with the execution of the offshore construction campaign associated with the structural package.
- Interface with team members to ensure alignment and deliverables are ready when needed.
- Monitor Performance Metrics of SURF Contractor fabrication related activities, and work with SURF Manager for continuous improvement.
- Identify and communicate execution and schedule vulnerabilities: develop and monitor mitigation plans
- Experience in Primavera P6, MS Project and MS Office.
- 15+ years of experience of working in Offshore Oil and Gas Industry
- 15 + years of experience of working with an Offshore Oil and Gas Operator
- Knowledge and application of Deepwater Engineering Design,
- 15+ years of experience in Construction and Installation Standards and codes
- Experience of working on West Africa Projects
- Proven Managerial skills are required (team, budget, planning) are required
- Position will require domestic and foreign travel.
- High degree of competence, track record and knowledge, relevant to design, fabrication, and offshore installation phases in delivering structural packages for offshore projects
- Good understanding of written and spoken French language
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.