Structural Integrity Engineer
A fantastic long-term opportunity (12-24 months) has arisen for a motivated and experienced Structural Integrity Engineer to join our client. This position will be based in the South West region working on site, in the refinery.
This position will be working 5 days on, 2 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off.
Responsibilities will include:
- Structural engineering input for modifications/improvements to the plant - Engineering Change Management.
- Structural and civil engineering design for the Capital Projects Portfolio.
- Structural engineering input during Area maintenance works or outages.
- Responsible for the completion of structural assets audits and providing structural remediation procedures for defects identified at the site inspections.
- Responsible for the provision of structural reports, the planning and scheduling of site inspections and the development of practical solutions that resolves constructability issues and provides cost effective methods of construction.
Successful candidates will need to possess:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in Fixed Plant structures, slabs and foundations
- 5+ years demonstrated Mining & Resources experience.
- Willingness to work residential - 5 days on 2 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off
- Ability to manage consultants and contractors
- Ability to work independently
- Hold a valid drivers license